Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information
carefully and answer the questions given below:
Nine persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, Wand X of a family arc
sitting in a row..Some of them are facing north while some ‘
of them are facing south but not necessarily in the same
order. There are three generations in the family. No two persons are sitting together according to their names in the alphabetic al order (for example P does not sit with Q, Q does not sit either with P or with Rand so on).
V sits second to the right of P. S’s spouse does not face south. W sits third to the right of his wife. There is only one male whose both immediate neighbors are females. None of the couples are from third generation. W has only one married son. The unmarried maternal aunt of X’s son sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. The daughter of S and the son -in-law of Q are from different generations. Both Q and S are _sitting together but one of them is facing north. Only three persons sit between U and V and both are of the same gender. U and V face the same direction. Only one couple sit together but they face opposite dire c tions and also neither of them sits at the extreme ends of the row. U is not the immediate neighbour of P, who sits exactly in the middle of the row and faces north. Q faces north. One of the immediate neighbours of P is a female. S has no uncle or aunt and also does not have mother-in-law or sister-in-law. X is not the son-in-law of Q. S has a brother-i n-l aw. T is a female and is facing the same direction as P. Both the immediate neighbours of P are facing the same direct ion. U is not the son-in-law of W. Both the persons sitting at the extreme ends of the row are of the same gender. S and X are not a married couple . T is not the sister of S. S is the only brother of R and does not sit at either extreme end of the row. S’s daughter sits to the right of V, who faces north. R and T face opposite directions .
- Which of the following statements is/are not true?
- One of the immediate neighbours of S faces
- W is the father of R.
- P’s daughter sits third to the right of her mother.
- Both l) and 3)
- None of these
- How many persons are facing south?
- l) Four 2)Five 3)three 40two 5)none ऑफ़ the अबोवे २। Who sits second to the left of V’s father-i n-law ? 01)The brother of R 2) The mother of U
3) ‘fhe father of T 4) Can’t be determined
5) None of these
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a Which is the one that does not belong to, that group?
l)S 2)T 3)P
4)X 5) Q
- What is the position of the son of X with respect to the other daughter-in-law of Q? 1.Second to the right 2) Third to the राइट 3) Second to the left 4) Third to the left b 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 6-10): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the . question . Read the question and both the statements and give answer
- I) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
- if the data in statement U alone are sufficient to
answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
- if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question .
- if the data in both statement [ and II together are
not sufficient to answer the question.
- if the data in both-statement I and II together are necessary to answer the
- What is the code for ‘ physics’ in a code language?
I In the code language ‘Iv kp nt sp’ means ‘ concept of the physics’ and ‘jl tv nt fg’ means ‘what are
IIIn the same language ‘ bd yz nt hs’ means ‘sound
wave is physics’ and ‘ xt om zi nt’ means ‘physics help solve problem’.
- Six persons J, K, L, M, N and O are sitting around a
circular table. Are they all facing the centre?
I J sits second to the left of 0 . M sits second to the
right of 0. Both N and L are immediate neighbours of J. 0 is facing the centre.
II K sits second to the left ऑफ़ N. Only M sits between
K and N. L sits on the immediate left of 0. K sits opposite J. L sits third to the left of M. N sits second to the right of K and second to the left of L.
8- Is C sister-in-law of D?
I.F and C are sisters of G and I is husband of C.
II.Dis father ofL and husband of G’s sister.
9-Who has secured the minimum marks among six students H, I, J, K, Land M?
l. L secured more marks than H and M, but not more
- than I, J and
II. J secured more marks than L but not as much as K.
10-A, B, C, D and E are sitting in a straight line facing north. Who sit at the extreme ends of the r:o w?
l. E is an immediate neighbour of B and A. Neither B nor A sits at the extreme ends of the row.
II. D sits second to the right of E, who sits second to the right of C
FOR ANSWERS click and SUBSCRIBE TO our YOUTUBE CHANEL GURUJICLASSES