41 Raksha Bandhan Images, Quotes, Wishes, Pictures
Raksha Bandhan Images, Quotes, Wishes, Pictures: Happy raksha bandhan images, raksha bandhan images with quotes, raksha bandhan images for whatsapp, raksha bandhan images for facebook, raksha bandhan 2019. Welcome to our wonderful ″Raksha Banhdan Quotation” collection. These evergreen yet expressive quotations serve as the most excellent option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. You can send these rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes,Messages & Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Quotes,Messages & Wishes
Welcome to our wonderful ″Raksha Banhdan Quotation” collection. These evergreen yet expressive quotations serve as the most excellent option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. You can send these rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers:
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. – Proverb
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” –Astrid Alauda
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters:
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” Pam Brown
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Siblings:
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
- Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
Raksha Bandhan Messages
1. It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
2. May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
3. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
4. To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!!
5. Happy RakshaBandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
6. It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long life and good health. Happy RakshaBandhan to you dearest brother!
7. Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
8. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all the secrets a secret.
9. May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
10. You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
1. My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
2. As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
3. Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
4. You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
5. You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
Search Terms: Raksha Bandhan Independance Day Pics, Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother, Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister